M, (1875 - 1941)
Joseph Lickorish, date unknown.
- Father*: Jonathan Lickorish b. 23 Feb 1839, d. 26 Oct 1907
- Mother*: Ann Eagles b. 2 Apr 1837, d. 10 Aug 1899
- Charts: Jonathan Lickorish 1698-1741
- Birth*: Joseph Lickorish was born on 13 June 1875 at Leamington Hastings, Warwick.
- He was the son of Jonathan Lickorish and Ann Eagles.
- Baptism: He was baptized on 11 July 1875 at Kytes Hardwick.
- Occupation: He was Joined the Midland Railway as a Lamp Porter for 16 shillings a week, at Eckington hi s height was 5' 9'' and he was single.
From records Kew ref RAIL491/1018 on 1 December 1892.
- Census*: He appeared on the census of 1911 at Station House, Kirby Lonsdale; Shows Joseph aged 35 married for 3 years no children, is Station Master. Wife Lucy Beatrice aged 37. They have 4 rooms.
- Marriage*: He married Lucy Beatrice (?).
- Occupation*: He was Was station Master at Kirkby Lonsdale, known as Wennington Junction.
- Marriage*: He married Mary Wilcock in September 1936 at Lancaster.
- Death*: He died on 7 February 1941 at Torrisholme, Lancaster, at age 65.
- Will*: He left a will on 7 February 1941; Will Index shows living at Springfield, Torrisholme Road, Lancaster died at Co-Op stores Torrisholme Road.Probate to Mary Lickorish Wife. Effects £1448-6-6d.