M, (1849 - 1924)
- Father*: Richard Lickorish b. 27 Dec 1799, d. 19 Jan 1871
- Mother*: Elizabeth Cherry b. c 1809, d. 4 Feb 1881
- Birth*: Thomas Lickorish was born in June 1849 at Birdingbury, Warwick.
- He was the son of Richard Lickorish and Elizabeth Cherry.
- Census 1851*: He appeared on the census at Leamington Hastings, Warwickshire; shows him 1yr old.
- Census 1861*: He appeared on the census at Leamington Hastings, Warwickshire; as plough boy age 11 yrs to father.
- Marriage*: He married Elizabeth Anne Aubrey on 18 October 1870 at Leamington Hastings.
- Census 1871*: He appeared on the census at Hill Hamlet, Leamington Hastings, Warwickshire; Shows him with his wife Ann, Thomas Aubrey 12(Brother) and Temperance Aubrey 3 (Niece visitor)at Hill Hamlet, Leamington Hastings.
- Census 1881*: He appeared on the census at Stockton, Warwickshire; at Stockton with wife Ann Elizabeth, Job Lickorish 23, is a lodger. Temperance Aubery 13, a niece is also staying.
- Census 1891*: He appeared on the census at Stockton, Warwickshire; shows him living at 13 Post Office Lane, Stockton, with wife Ann, his nephew is staying William J Aubrey and Ann Lickorish 45yrs ,a visitor, Domestic Servant born Birdingbury.
- Census 1911*: He appeared on the census at Post Office Lane, Stockton, Rugby; Thomas aged 61 a Sack Sorter married for 39 years no children. Wife Ann Elizabeth aged 62. Also at home William Joseph Aubrey aged 23 a wagoner nephew, and Thomas Foster aged 67 widower a labourer lodging. They had four rooms.
- Death*: He died in 1924 at Southam (St Caths).