M, (1835 - 1899)
- Birth*: Thomas Lickorish was born on 9 August 1835 at Leamington Hastings, Warwick.
- He was the son of Robert Lickorish and Elizabeth Childs.
- Census 1851*: He appeared on the census at Newbold On Avon, Warwickshire; is shown as a farm servant living with the Redley family at Toll House, Newbold upon Avon.
- Marriage*: He married Mary A Elger on 8 December 1876 at Cayuhoga, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Census: He appeared on the census of 1880 at Cleveland, Ohio; Thomas 45 with wife Mary 31 and sons James 3 and John 2. Thomas is a foreman at a Oilworks.
- Death*: He died on 8 November 1899 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, at age 64; Bright's Disease.
- Burial*: He was buried on 9 November 1899 at Woodland Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio.
- Census: He appeared on the census of 1900 at Cleveland, Ohio; shows Mary 51 a widow with son John aged 22 a photographer.